Makes 20 canapés
For the honeyed goats cheese:
150g goats cheese
25ml double cream
1tbs runny honey
1/2 loaf rye bread
1tbs sunflower seeds
1tbs pumpkin seeds
Make the crisps:
1. Slice the rye bread as thinly as you can to get 5 slices. Remove the crusts and then cut the slices diagonally to make 4 triangles.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment and lay the triangles on top. Drizzle with oil & sprinkle with sea salt. Bake at 160* fan until completely crisp.
Make the honeyed goats cheese:
1. blend the goats cheese until smooth. Add in the cream and blend until just incorporated (or the mix will split). Gently stir through the honey to taste and put the mixture into a piping bag.
Finish the canapés within 15 mins of serving: 1. pipe a blob of the goats cheese on top of each crisp.
2. Crumble a few sunflower & pumpkin seeds on top
3. Garnish with red amaranth if available & serve