1 purple cauliflower
1 purple carrot
200g green beans or runner beans
100g edamame beans or peas
1⁄2 bunch mint
35g toasted walnuts
35g pumpkin seeds
20g honey or maple syrup
30ml sherry vinegar
100ml good quality olive oil
Zest of 1 orange
1. Prep your cauliflower, take the leaves off and break into florets. Keep back a few florets to shave raw over the top of the salad.
2. Drizzle with a little oil and salt and roast in the oven for 15 mins at 180 or until cooked.
3. At the same time blanch the green beans and leave too cool.
4. Peel the carrots and using a mandolin slice the carrots and radishes.
5. Chop the mint and wash the rocket
6. Make the dressing by placing all ingredients in a jar and shake well. Season to taste.
7. Place all the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
8. Serve in a gorgeous bowl and sprinkle with seeds to garnish.