Turkey breast medallions 8
Parma ham slices 80g
New potatoes 250g
Chopped parsley 10g
Chopped Chives 10g
Lemon zest 10g
Red wine Vinegar 40ml
Cavolo nero 120g
Fresh sage leaves 16
Vin santo 200ml
Chicken/Veg stock 100ml
Extra virgin oil 50ml
1.Boil the new potatoes in boiling salted water until cooked through but not falling apart.
2. Strain them and crush using a fork or back of a spoon. Season the potatoes with extra virgin oil, lemon zest, chopped parsley & chives and red wine vinegar. Set aside somewhere warm until needed.
3. Blanch the cavolo nero in boiling salted water for 1 minute, then squeeze the excess water out.
4. Bash the turkey until each piece is no thicker 1cm, season with black pepper and a leaf of sage on each side. Wrap each piece in Parma Ham and fry in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Each side should be slightly golden but not burnt.
5. Once the turkey is nearly cooked, add the Vin santo to the pan followed by the stock and butter, this will reduce quickly and create the sauce.
6. Place a spoon of the warm crushed potatoes on top the serving dish and placed the cavolo nero next to it.
7.Slice the pieces of turkey into 3 even pieces and arrange them on top. Spoon the sauce over the turkey and around the plate and serve.