We will continue to update our procedures when managing COVID-19’s risk of transmission. The latest guidance shows the following priority actions
- All exhibitors and contractors will need to complete a health and safety risk assessment that includes risks from COVID-19
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms will not be admitted
- Provide adequate ventilation within the venue
- The venue will be cleaned more often throughout
- Offer the NHS track and trace check in at the venue
- Ensure all staff are fully trained and regularly communicated to
We will update you further as we draw close to the event on the specific measures we, as organisers, are taking to ensure we deliver on the government’s priority actions and ultimately have a successful Eat & Drink Festival Christmas 2021.